On the iOS app
You can grant permission to your camera and mic through the iOS "Settings".
Tap on "Settings"> "pixiv Sketch". In the menu "Allow pixiv Sketch to access", turn on "Microphone" and "Camera".
* Access permission is ON when the bar next to the items is green.
On the Android app
* Your settings will depend on your model of phone. For more details, please inquire with your device's manufacturer.
1. Open your phone's settings
2. Tap "Apps & notifications"
3. Select pixiv Sketch from the list of apps
4. Tap "Permissions" to select the aspects you want the app to have permission for (your camera, microphone, and storage).
To learn how to do this for your browser, please check here.
I accidentally denied permission for camera and microphone access, so I can't stream