You can activate screen streaming on the iOS app by following the steps below.
* Everything displayed on the screen will be broadcasted.
* Since notifications such as e-mails may display personal information, we recommend that you turn off notifications.
See here for how to turn off notifications.
1) Tap the “+" icon at the bottom of the screen
2) Tap “Start Live”
3) Enter the Live info and tap “Start Live”
* For “What are you streaming?” select “Screen streaming”
4) Check the notes regarding Live streams and, if you agree, tap "OK".
5) Tap “Start broadcast”
* From the moment you start, everything displayed on the screen will be streamed.
6) To stop broadcasting, tap the recording icon in the upper right corner of the screen and tap “Stop” to stop streaming.
■ If you wish to stream a particular app after opening it
1) Display the Control Center from the screen that you wish to stream, then press and hold the recording button.
* If the recording button is not displayed in the Control Center, please add “Screen Recording” from iOS “Settings”> “Control Center”> “Customize Controls”.
2) Select "pixiv Sketch LIVE" and tap "Start broadcast"
* The Live will use the same information you set last time.
* The following cannot be changed after you start streaming (Live title, description, and age restriction settings can be changed from the Live screen)
・Stream privately/Stream to everyone
・Shoutouts ON / OFF
3) Tap the recording icon in the upper right corner of the screen to stop streaming.
4) Tap “Stop” to stop streaming.