On the iOS app
You can prevent all notifications from displaying on the iOS by turning on your "Do Not Disturb" mode.
* If you have alarms enabled, they will still ring in "Do Not Disturb".
You can enable sleep mode in one of two ways.
1. "Settings" > select "Do Not Disturb" > enable it or set a period of time in which it's active.
* Select "Never show" for notifications
2. Open your "Control Center" > tap the "Do Not Disturb" icon.
Please go here if you don't want to disable all notifications.
On the Android app
* Your settings will depend on your model of phone. For more details, please inquire with your device's manufacturer.
You can block all notifications using the Digital Wellbeing settings.
When the Do Not Disturb mode in your Digital Wellbeing settings is enabled, you can hide all notifications.
You can do this by:
1. Opening your Digital Wellbeing settings
2. "Do Not Disturb" > "Restrict notifications" > "No visuals or sound from notifications"
3. You can select "Custom" to make changes to your preferences.