Rewards are provided by the company to the producer based on the evaluation of content released on the company’s platform. By agreeing to this contract and participating in the program, the user will be able to receive the rewards.
Article 1. About this agreement
- Calculation, acquisition, and conversion of rewards shall be as set forth in Article 4.
- Users must agree to these Terms in order to participate in this program.
Article 2. Purpose of this program
This program aims to revitalize communication between creators and their fans and to support creative activities.
In order to use this program, it is necessary to meet certain conditions. Details of these conditions will be explained separately on the service page, and the user shall agree to the content of the explanation prior to using this program.
Article 4. Rewards
- Using this program, rewards will be assigned at the discretion of our company based on the popularity of contents and reactions. The rewards accumulated can be converted to p Points or cash above a certain amount.
- Calculation of reward After taking part in this program, rewards will be calculated starting from the date the content was offered. In addition, rewards are calculated on a monthly basis.
- Acquisition of reward Users can participate in this program and after the prescribed period of time, they can earn rewards by the method specified by our company. (When using the Live function to broadcast contents with multiple people, only the owner can earn rewards. The owner is the administrator for distributing multiple people.)
- Reward conversion
- When converting rewards to be received by bank transfer, the amount receivable will be calculated as per Article 4 Section 1 of this program. When receiving as pixiv Points, the amount receivable is calculated as per a rate established by each service.
- Only individual users can convert the reward into cash. Corporations and organizations can only acquire p Points. Bank accounts are limited to domestic bank accounts. In addition, when collecting the reward in cash, the transfer fee will be borne by the user and the converted amount will be deposited with the transfer fee deducted.
- Expiration date of the reward Rewards expire 90 days from their acquisition. If 90 days pass without converting the rewards earned to p Points or cash, the rewards will be revoked.
- Further details of these conditions will be explained separately on the service page, and the user shall agree to the content of the explanation prior to using this program.
Article 5. User's responsibility
Before using this program, the user shall agree to the following.
- They must content that complies with pixiv's Terms and Conditions and Live Function Guidelines.
- If the user is a minor, please confirm this agreement with a legal representative (such as a custodian) and obtain the consent of the legal representative before using this program. Minors using this program are deemed to be using it with the above consent of a legal representative.
Article 6. Prohibited matters
- If our company determines that the user's actions fall under any of the following, we may take measures such as the suspension of rewards, the cancelation of already earned rewards, account deletion, etc.
- Usage for inappropriate purposes
- Allowing third parties to use the system
- Causing interference or disturbance to third party content
- The user agrees that, if found in contravention of the regulations above, they will lose the qualification to receive rewards (including both p Points and cash). In addition, if troubles with third parties arise out of or in connection with the participation in this program, the user guarantees to resolve them at their own risk and to not cause any inconvenience to our company.
Article 7. Disclaimer
- Our company will not be involved in any disputes that may arise due to the use of this program. In addition, the operating company shall not bear any responsibility for these disputes, and the distributor agrees to compensate all so that the operating company will not bear any losses and damages due to these disputes.
- Our company shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this program.
- When delivery is suspended (regardless of the existence of reasons attributable to the responsibility of the operating company)
- Malfunction of aggregation programs, data loss, etc.
- Troubles during payment or point conversion
- If participation in this program was not accepted due to system problems, etc.
- The operating company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the use or unavailability of this program, regardless of whether it is foreseeable or not, and regardless of direct or indirect damage. However, that this shall not apply in cases where the reasons directly attributable to the occurrence of damages are caused by the willful or gross negligence of our company.
Article 8. Treatment of personal information
Article 9. Changes to these Terms
Our company can change these terms arbitrarily. When changing this agreement, our company will notify users of the change, the contents of the change, and the timing of effectiveness on the website of the program. By using the service it, the user agrees to the changes to these Terms.
Article 10. About changes/termination of this program
- The operating company can change the contents of this program or terminate its operation due to circumstances of the operating company. In the event that the operating company terminates the provision of this service, in principle, the operating company will inform the user on the website of the program in advance or make a public announcement.
- The operating company shall not take any responsibility even if the user suffers damage due to the change or termination according to the preceding paragraph.
Article 11. Governing law and jurisdiction
With regard to any dispute or problem arising out of or in connection with the use of this program, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Japan The user agrees to be interpreted under this law. Additionally, the Tokyo District Court has exclusive first instance jurisdiction for all disputes arising regarding this service.
This agreement will come into force on July 12, 2018.
・Revised August 15, 2018
・Established July 12, 2018