We're very sorry to inform you that iPads don't support Live delivery.
At the moment, Live broadcasts can only be delivered from PC live delivery compatible browsers (Chrome, Firefox).
If you have a Mac, you can use "QuickTime Player" for screen sharing.
1. Connect the iPad and the Mac with the USB cable attached to the iOS device.
2. Launch "QuickTime Player" from "Application" folder of Finder.
3. Click "File" → "New Movie Recording" from the top menu of Mac.
4. On the "Movie recording" window, click "∨" next to the recording button.
5. Select "iPad" from the camera options.
6. The iPad screen will now be displayed on your Mac. This way, you can start distribution with the corresponding browser (Chrome, Firefox) from the iPad.
* Currently, Live distribution from the application is not available. Please use compatible browsers (Chrome, Firefox) also when delivering from your iPad.
* Please use the latest version of the browser.